Friday, July 17, 2009

Rightey, just decided I need to blog again....get things off my chest. And this "Princess journeys" blog will be my new blog starting from now. Why the name "Princess Journey"? Coz this is my identity in Christ, in God -- A Princess of God! And "journey" is because I am travelling on this journey called "Life". (One of my fave quotes is this "life is a journey, not a destination") A journey which I am just a traveller in. And this journey may have its ups and downs, its beauty and its pain. It may be a journey with friends and loved ones, or a way in solitude. Nevertheless, whether the valley or the mountaintop, God is always with us! Praise Him!

Just to chronicle and testify of His goodness:

Had a bad headache when I got out of bed on tuesday. It got worse during work I was just thinking "this day is really bad. it sucks and I have a headache" and I was beginning to feel very upset. But then I decided to pray, so I sneaked out of the office into a secluded enclave with fresh air and started praying. Soon after I started praying, the headache was gone! Even till now I'm so amazed by His goodness. Indeed God is good~~ lalalalla

Testimony no. 2 (heheheh)
Had terrible nose allergy at night during my sleep. It had been disturbing me for a while, and finally I couldn't take it and asked mom to pray for healing. That night I slept like a baby -- and even mom noticed it as well!! Praise God that my nose allergy is getting healed! Less and less of the dripping nose each day and more and more of God's goodness each day! A reversal of circumstance! Yay!

Indeed "the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."     Psalms 100:5

No comments:

Post a Comment