Friday, June 19, 2009

The journey starts......

Just returned from church caregroup. Its been a long long time since I blogged....and an even longer time since I last used my brain and tapped into the power of the written word. Seriously, if this goes on I'll become retarded in no time. Hence, this new blog.

Why this blog? Because I really miss blogging. I used to blog as a student in Australia in theaussiechronicles.blogspot.com. This Aussie blog was created to record and remember God's blessings in my life in Australia. Then when I returned from Oz, life got tough, and I felt that there wasn't much things that I want to remember and record about. Until recently. Until now. God made me realise that everyday, every moment in life is worth remembering and celebrating. Because His goodness is found in every single experience in life. Even the "valley moments". Especially the valley moments =p

And "Princess journeys" is a reminder of my identity in Christ. An identity that is still being shaped constantly -- its a journey towards becoming full in the identity.

Simple Inspiration: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

So in tough circumstances, hold fast, hang on!

1 comment: