Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Am blogging from work office now. Just had a student reminded me of the tasks due today. Am in panic when I realised that I had no idea at all what was going to happen in my project -- to make things worse, a student knows more about what's happenning in the project more than me. (and I'm the 2nd in charge!!)

Feel intimidated. This must be how it feels like when people say they feel intimidated. Aargh, pretty frustrating. But I believe God wants me to live beyond this feeling of intimidation.

"Intimidation, here I come!!!" *swords clashing* (Picture me slaying the "Intimidation" giant!)

******

I was reading Rick Warren's "Purpose Driven Life" last night when I came across a passage which says that we are all driven by something. It can be our past, our fear or guilt, or our desire for material things -- with guilt and materialism being most common. And hence I'm beginning to find it so true in my life, honestly asking myself what am I being driven. And it has just been surfaced that I might possibly let intimidation drive me if I'm not careful to be secure in God.

Thankfully, trust and faith in God wins the day....winks* =p

"Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Matthew 19:26

1 comment:

  1. amen.. good post sis~! i also very pek cek at work, but God put us here for a reason! wee..! and before we know it, we already had the victory from the start!!

    oh ya, to put a tagboard.. i tot u got one for your aussie chronicles one!
    anyway, u can just simply click the link from my blog, then subscribe to one, then go to your blog settings/layout and add a url/link something lidat, or tagboard... u go check it out ah... should be able to work something out. if not... also can use this way to post comment oh.
    got see the phd offer i emailed you

    ReplyDelete